CLASS : IX – X All Subjects
CLASS : X – XII Physics, Ceministry, Maths, Biology , Economics, Political Science and Geography.
- Emphasis on basic conceptual understanding of the concepts
- Emphasis on use of SI units, symbols, nomenclature of physical quantities & formulations as per international standards
- Providing logical sequencing of units of the subject matter and proper placement of concepts with their linkages for better understanding.
- Promotion of process-skills, problem solving abilities and applications of Physics related
- To promote understanding of basic facts in Chemistry
- To make students capable of studying chemistry in academic & professional courses at tertiary level
- To expose students to new and emerging areas of chemistry with their relevance in their future studies
- To develop problem solving skills in students
- To apprise students with interface of chemistry with other disciplines of science such as physics, biology. Geology, engineering etc.
- To train students in a wide range of science-based skills that provide the learning base for future careers in disciplines such as health sciences, agriculture, environmental management, the emerging biotechnologies, publishing, teaching and research.
- Making the students receptive to impressions from nature, training them to observe biological phenomena and giving them an insight into the stream of like and consequently instilling in their mind a respect for life.
- Imparting the students with a knowledge of man and his status in the biological world.
- Giving insights into the interrelations of the Living and the Non-Living world.
- Preparing students for a further studies for which specific knowledge of plants and animals are desirable.
Aims of teaching mathematics are to be framed in the light of the educational values of the subject. Value is the spring-board of aim. We know that mathematics has wide applications in our daily life. It has great cultural and disciplinary values. Thus we may mention the aims of teaching mathematics as under:
- To enable the students to solve mathematical problems of daily life. We have to select the content and methods of teaching so that the students are able to make use of their learning of mathematics in daily life.
- To enable the students to understand the contribution of mathematics to the development of culture and civilization.
- To develop thinking and reasoning power of the students.
- To prepare a sound foundation needed for various vocations. Mathematics is needed in various professions such as those of engineers, bankers, scientists, accountants, statisticians etc.
- To prepare the child for further learning in mathematics and the related fields. School mathematics should also aim at preparing him for higher learning in mathematics.
- To develop in the child desirable habits and attitudes like habit of hard work, self-reliance, concentration and discovery.
- To give the child an insight into the relationship of different topics and branches of the subject.
- To enable the child to understand popular literature. He should be so prepared that he finds no handicap in understanding mathematical terms and concepts used in various journals, magazines, newspapers etc.
- To teach the child the art of economic and creative living.
- To develop in the child rational and scientific attitude towards life.
- Aims and objectives of teaching English at Higher secondary level :-
Shri Vinayak College tries to :-
- Motivate students for more studying English language.
- To encourage for composing poems and writing essay.
- To develop the ability for grasping the theme of poem or English passage.
- To encourage the students for writing the meaning or theme of poem or passage in their own words.
- To develop the ability of appreciation of ideas and criticizing the thinking.
- To develop the creativity of the students related to verbal ability and reasoning or fluency of language.
- To develop the ability of understanding of subjects
- To develop the mastery of language for expressing his ideas, feelings and experiences.
- To develop the ability of evaluation and analysis of language components.
- To develop the values, moral and character of the students